Tuesday 17 August 2010

Another day...on Holidays...xD

Today I had a crisis with my right eye.
I thought it would pass more quickly like always but it didn't.
What you can say?
At last I wore my glasses and didn't take them off untill I was just a step away from the sea.

The sea was today crystal clear.
And soon enough we learned why. There was a whole bunch of little fish and a much bigger one right behind them.
Probably trying to catch some? Who knows?
It wasn't the perfect situation for us, that we aren't used to it. But ok.

I just had a bath.
And now I'm sitting on the yard once again.
My grandpa is sleeping next to me. Poor pappou!
What can you say, though?
In a few hours we'll go out with an uncle, an aunt and my 3 cousins!
All of them boys! But I never get bored with them.
Oh I have to ask them their numbers once again this year. OOF!

The song?

Another day in Paradise - Phil Collins


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cat, meet again, :) Nice holiday, hope u well there, keep linked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hendrawan! :D
    I just saw this message!
    Hehe, we're linked everywhere, ahaha!

    ReplyDelete