Tuesday 17 August 2010

Getting used to holidays...

Well, I tried to upload a new photo but you know.. The usual problm...: INTERNET!
Anyway..

Tonight we had another UNO Party! So cool!
We ate a wholepan of pop corn with so many glasses of water because it had so much salt. After that we needed something sweet. So we ate the biscuits that are HALF WITH CHOCOLATE, HALF WITH STRAWBERRY, and then the biscuits that have SOME CHOCOLATE ON THEM, and right after all that a whole CHOCOLATE... Wow. I'm full with just the thought of ALL THESE!
We were the same people [Dimitra, Artemis and me] and Danai was added after some point..

Right now I'm sitting on my bed. Pappous [aka Grandfather] left almost half an hour ago.
Although I'm really nervous about this school year, I want to go back home. Well, not right now. Generally..
I don't know.
This is my final year at school and I can't wait for it to be over. It's the most difficult one, too..
Axx [in Greeklish...] -.-

~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment