Monday 7 March 2011

MyAnimeList.com

Yes, I did find my codes!
Isn't that perfect??
I hadn't been online overthere since 2009, if I remember correctly.. Psssh... :O
My account was made in October 4 2008...
Psssh! It's ancient...
And now I have to rearrange my Anime and Manga lists.. I don't really think anything much has changed, but anyway...
I found out how many episodes I had seen in every anime.. I had forgotten all of these things..
Hmmm... About manga... Well, I've read some more, but I don't have the slightest idea whether this site would or should have them or not.. I'll search for it, though and inform you.. :p
So, this is the first clud I accepted to join since my first time here again! How cool that is?? :p
Sooo...
Right now I'm updating my bookmarks... Again...
But, this time from my mobile, not from my pc, and to my pc, not to Godric...
I'll update Godric again today!
Boring, but has to be done...
Wednesday is coming....

So, 2 tests this week.. Tuesday & Thursday!
Wish me luck!



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment