Sunday 11 September 2011

The Sims 3 Pets

I remembered my obsession with The Sims franchise while playing The Sims Social, the new EA game played on Facebook. So, deciding to go back to playing the games I've already installed, I realized that while I was busy all year long studying and didn't have any time to play -or do anything fun, for that matter- new expansion packs came out. An example is The Sims 3: Pets. Take a look for yourself.



Wow, you know, I can't wait for it to be published -or, whatever word we use for the games... Launched?? :D- so that I can enjoy having my own pets, once again! You know, I've been used to saying that one of the few disadvantages of The sims 3, when compaired to The Sims 2, is that it doesn't contain pets. But all that changes from now on! :)) Or, at least, from October 18th! :D
I'kll have cats, of course at the beginning. And then, hooorses! Wow ^^



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment