Friday 30 December 2011

2012 is coming to town!

Santa Claus is coming to Town, too! :D

I don't know what's the tradition in other countries, but here the Santa visits us on January 1st each and every year. Well, some families might welcome him a little sooner, but the majority does with the new year... :D If you get my actual meaning ;)

Anyway!
Now I'm back home (my parent's home, that is) and playing some video games I like and 've missed and surfing on the net, as always!

So, today everywhere I meet a certain quote from a certain favorite book of mine!
I'll share it with you!


“I don't suppose that she gave you the job based on looks alone?"

Adrian had been staring off but now flashed me a big smile. "Why, Sage, you sweet talker."

"That's not what I meant! What happened?"

He shrugged. "I told the truth."

"Adrian!"

"I'm serious. She asked me what my greatest strength was. I said getting along with people."

"That's not bad." I admitted.

"Then she asked what my greatest weakness was. And I said, 'Where should I start?'"

"Adrian!"

"Stop saying my name like that. I told her the truth. By the time I was on the fourth one, she told me I could go.” 



That was copied by my quotes here in my blog!
It's from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!
So I met it here after reading it on Goodreads, too!
Ugh...
Does the universe try to send me a message, or something?

By the way, I'm choking by my pajama... :/
The pajama-murderer!

Gosh, I'm hyper again?? :D

xcx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya..Cat, I'm visiting hehe, well 2012 was coming I want to know what happened to my friends. And I'm supposed my self to visit here, indeed I attached u'r blog-link in mine, keep writimh then sharing my beloved friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hiya Hendrawan~~
    2012 finally arrived! YAY! :D
    Thankies thankies so much for that Hendrawan!
    I really appreciate it, and I'll be making sure that I visit you frequently! ^^
    Happy new year from here, too, by the way :D

    ReplyDelete