Saturday 10 March 2012

Trying to Review Dreamfever (Fever #4)

Oh. My. God.

I'm breathless...
That's all I am!
After my latest review of the previous installment to these series which was quite short for my likes, as I was dumbstruck, I was hoping to be able to write more about how much I enjoyed this fourth book.
But, with that kind of ending, anything I was going to mention has been erased from my mind.
Actually, the only thing I can think right now is these phrases "Please don't let it be him. Please don't let it be him. PLEASE! Don't let it be him..." and "Ugh, I have to keep on reading. I can't. I have to! I can't! I..." You get my point.

I think if I actually tried to verbalize my thoughts I wouldn't be able to form a coherent phrase while staggering for words.
Ugh.
I just want to go bury my face into Shadowfever. But, I can't. It's too late.
Gah!
I'm hopeless.
And, I only remember one -ONE!- thing of all those that thrilled and excited me about this book and I had included in my mental review. That Karen Marie Moning must have much knowledge about Psychology.

But, that's it.
All the others? Well, they're coming slowly at me.
But which to mention first?
My totally confusing and mixed-up feelings about Barrons? About anyone in this book? About Mac's relationships with them?
The totally unexpected turns of events? The whirl of emotions I'm currently stuck in?

Geez, I think this review is totally incoherent.

But, isn't that the whole point? To get so into the story of the main character that you experience their feelings? Fragments of them, of course, but still...

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment