Thursday 5 July 2012

Supernatural Obsession

I remember back when I first found out that The Sims 2: Pets (yep, I'm a very old SimLover) was going to be released,  it was like a dream coming true!
I felt like everything was complete about the game.

I could control my Sims' lives, and make them all they could probably be, but something was missing. That was the animals.
Growing up, I always wanted a pet, and that wish was no different for my Sims' lives.

Of course, after the release, and many many years later, after the release of The Sims 3: Pets, I find it quite common for my Sims to have pets, and many kinds of animals. Sometimes I even find it irritating.

So, I've found something else to obsess over. What's that? Of course, The Sims 3: Supernatural!
Now I realize that this expansion is something more than just a dream coming true!

I never even had dared to think that my Sims could turn into Werewolves!

I've been used to the idea of Ghosts, Vampires and Witches by other The Sims installations.
But, Fairies and Zombies? And, Genies, if the rumors are correct?
Wow!

I'm so excited, I just can't wait for September to come. Ugh. And it's summer!
On the bright side, I wouldn't be able to play much before September, even if it was released now, so it's ok for me!

I have even read the same things about new features over and over again!
Today I found this article on http://simsvip.com/?p=11803. I'm swooning...

And here's my S3 Supernatural collage:



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment