Wednesday 19 October 2011

Dilemmas on quizzes

It's an often problem to me. I come face-to-face with some dilemmas.
Some questions aren't that hard.
But, some others require a philosophical point of view by my side!
Like this one for example:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Hmm, it's a tough one, considering that my priorities change from time to time, and from experience to experience. Even today, even this week, I'd say something totally different than what I'd choose some months ago! Aaaah, sweet maturity!! :D

Which Aquatic Sea Creature Would You Be

Sea Sponge

result image You rarely move. When you do move, you don't go far. You sit and observe what happens around you rather than go to partake in any of it.

{Excuse me?? Is that even considered a Creature?? :O Anyway, the quiz is right, in a way... :/}

Source: http://quizilla.teennick.com

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment