Thursday 20 October 2011

That, I'd like.

Would you survive in medieval ages?

SURVIVAL!!!!!

You do anything to survive, may it be stealing a crust of bread or becoming the guard of a nobleman. Your survival instincts are up to par. You think before doing anything stupid and your mind has no match. You don't need modern technology to survive, somehow, you find a way.


Ooow, I just love the Middle Ages! <3
But, I'm not quite sure I'd like to live in those times...
Firstly, because these were HARD times, and not so nice as they're described in books, movies, etc etc.
Secondly, because I'm not sure I'd like to live without technology. I rely too much to it, I guess, but I can't help it! I love progress, especially when it's written in history. Not much is important about Middle Ages. These were Dark Times.
They had their beauty, though!

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment