Monday 25 July 2011

Between UFOs & Nicholas Flamel

Entering the world of the Alchemyst Nicholas Flamel has been an extraordinary experience for me! Although, I haven't really finished yet the first book I wanted to write something about it...
At the beginning it was quite hard for me to concentrate, though, 'cause of my anxiousness caused by a problem that thankfully yesterday it was solved...
Well, problem... It kind of was more a matter that I cared about...
But anyway!
All these "cool" creatures described in the book, and their powers, their history... I like that stuff! And you know if you actually believe in something it comes closer to being true! At least for you... Others might name it craziness!

Bu whatever they say, I'd like, too, to be able to see with acuity, to hear with clarity, to taste with purity, to touch with sensitivity, to smell with intensity...

And what do you think of that so-called Alien?? I'm not sure what that is! I actually had to watch twice the video, to understand where they had seen it... What could it be, what could it be? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment