Thursday 28 July 2011

Rihanna - Disturbia

Do you know what's been disturbing me ever since I realized it??
That for 2 books in a row I dislike the male heroes...
On Forbidden I didn't like Lochan...
On the books of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, I dislike one of the basic heroes, Josh...
Pffff... I don't know why... They just get on my nerves... Why is that? I don't like it at all... It ruins my whole idea about a book. It's ok to not like one of the people, but the main heroes??? That's awful... I can't stand it...



Anyway, now that I've said that, I feel slightly better (until I continue reading The Magician, that is) and ready to go continue packing my suitcases!

I love travels but I hate the packing and the unpacking.
That's also why I don't like moving to a new house, and stuff... :/

Ok, all my complaints in one post! :D

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment