Saturday 12 May 2012

Eurovision winners 2000-2010

The Eurovision winners of the last decade...

Denmark -Estonia -Latvia -Turkey -Ukraine -Greece -Finland -Serbia -Russia -Norway -Germany



Well, in 2000 I was only 7 years old, so I don't think I really watched Eurovision.
That means I don't remember know any of the songs that won from 2000 to 2003.
I'm sorry Denmark, Estonia and Latvia...

And, Turkey's song I'm not quite sure that I remember the performance on the Eurovision final, or the next year's in Turkey.

But, I am definitely able to recall Ruslana from Ukraine and the impression she had made to me.

Of course, I don't think any Greek person will ever forget Helena Paparizou with her "Number One", which also ensured our victory in 2005.
Ow, so touching. So many memories.

Anyway, in 2006, the contest was held in Greece, and I remember how much my father like Lordi. And they won. Ow.

Well, the next years are important for their own reasons.
And, each participation has left a different mark to me.

Norway's was the most moving moment in this video, in my opinion.
I don't really know why.
Maybe because the song took so many votes. The most in the history of Eurovision.
Maybe because I have linked it to so many nice memories.
Maybe because it was just an awesome song.
But, it definitely will stay with all of us!

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment